Surety & Bonds
Holmes & McDowell offers an array of surety and bonds through the Acrisure network. Paired with local service from our team, these policies serve as contracts and certifications of compliance. Working in a variety of industries, your local risk advisors work to provide your business with the best surety and bonds available.
We provide surety and bonds for a variety of reasons. Talk to one of our risk advisors if you fall into one of the following four basic business categories.
- Traditional – general contractors and corresponding sub-trades, heavy-highway, utility, etc.
- Specialty – environmental remediation contractors, waste companies, mining operations, bonds required in the oil and gas industry, etc.
- Development – guarantees which include subdivision bonds, similar complex on guarantees, and a multitude of unique requirements facing this industry.
- License, Permit & Miscellaneous – small compliance bonds required by state and local regulators.
- Contract Surety Bonds
- Contractor Bid Bonds
- Contractors Performance & Payment Bonds
- Court Surety Bonds
- Development Bonds
- Environmental Remediation
- ERISA Bonds
- Fidelity Bonds
- Landfill Closure & Post-Closure Bonds
- License & Permits
- Notary Bonds
- Oil & Natural Gas Bonds
- Reclamation Bonds
- Specialty Bonds
- Vehicle Title Bonds
Our local expertise and relationship-driven team is eager to provide you with surety and bonds from a world leader. Contact us today to discuss surety and bonds tailored to your business.